Spray Foam Insulation
Spray foam insulation is a versatile and effective solution for enhancing the energy efficiency of your home. By creating a seamless and airtight barrier, spray foam insulation seals gaps and cracks, preventing air leakage and heat transfer. This results in improved thermal performance, reduced energy consumption, and increased comfort throughout the year.
Additionally, spray foam insulation provides soundproofing qualities and can help to minimize the infiltration of allergens and pollutants, contributing to a healthier indoor environment.
Uncompromised Shelter with Spray Foam Insulation
The building envelope separates the indoors from the outdoors. Insulate your home exterior walls and ceiling using spray foam insulation to create an uncompromised shelter.
Create a continuous insulation throughout its entire envelope without any thermal bridging using exterior insulators and closed cell spray foam – Best Performing Insulation for a complete moisture, pressure, and thermal barrier.
✓ Thermal Barrier - Highest R-Value Per Inch
✓ Moisture Barrier - Prevents Vapor Transfer
✓ Pressure Barrier - Prevents Air Movement
Where to Insulate With Spray Foam?
Roof /Ceiling Exterior Walls Headers/ Rim Joist Basement Concrete Walls Overhang Floors
If your existing home’s walls are 2×4 framing instead of the newer thicker 2×6 then Spray Foam Insulation
is a difference maker over traditional insulation materials. With increased R-value and less heat escape in winter and heat intrusion in summer, you can live more comfortably and pay less every month with lower maintenance costs.
Closed Cell Spray Foam
• Best for above grade exterior walls, garage ceilings, foundation walls, rim joists, etc.
• Requires an intumescent barrier in an occupied space or storage space. Closed Cell is a two-Part , medium-density, one-to-one-by-volume spray-applied polyurethane foam.
• Closed Cell production requires the use of an “A” component (ISO) and a blended “B” component (RESIN), which contains ZERO ozone-depleting blowing agents, catalysts, polyols, and fire-retarding materials.
• Closed Cell is an insulation system designed for use in residential applications. Use it in lieu of more traditional forms of insulating materials such as fiberglass, cellulose, or other loose-fill products.
• Typical areas where spray polyurethane foam is applied are exterior walls, vented attics, unvented attic assemblies, between floors, foundations, crawl spaces, HVAC ducts, fluid tanks, and cold storage units.
For advanced temperature control, superior moisture resistance, and added structural support, higher-density spray foam delivers superior thermal moisture and air movement protection results. With an even tighter seal and higher R-value per inch, closed-cell spray foam is ideal for residential, commercial, and industrial projects.
Open Cell Spray Foam
For more comfortable and consistent indoor temperature control and optimum energy efficiency, Open Cell spray foam products are the natural choice. Light-density spray foams provide lower R-value per inch than closed cell spray foam, expanding into crevices and cracks to create a precision seal that beats traditional fiberglass, cellulose, and other loose-fill products. Open Cell Spray foam will allow moisture to wick through, ideal for attic and garage ceilings and commercial building applications.
✓ Lower Cost Than Closed Cell Foam
✓ Not A Moisture Barrier
✓ Lower R-Value Per Inch
✓ Lower Density / Lighter /
✓ Easier to Remove / Demo
Advanced Temperature Control
Closed Cell Spray Foam for advanced temperature control, superior moisture resistance, and added structural support, higher-density spray foam delivers best results. With an even tighter seal and higher R-value per inch, closed-cell spray foam is ideal for residential, commercial, and industrial projects.
• A Full Moisture, Pressure, and Thermal Barrier at 2mm and with an average R-Value of 6.5-7.4 per inch closed cell spray foam insulation has the best heat retention of any insulation. Consider all the ways to use spray foam on your home, such as transition walls between garage and house, skylights, exterior walls, windows, window wells, box sill, rim joist, sill plate, hvac ductwork in unconditioned cavities or vented attics. Yes, in residential and commercial applications, using spray foam for duct work in unconditioned spaces to creates an airtight duct delivery system with an active thermal barrier. This is superior to interior duct sealing as it provides thermal protection resulting in superior performance of conditioned air delivery. Closed cell foam is also ideal for commercial roof insulation projects.
Consider spray foam for roof decks, balconies, overhangs, exterior walls, etc. Spray foam insulation (spray polyurethane foam or SPF
) is a two part mixed spray-applied product widely used to insulate buildings and seal cracks and gaps, making the building more energy-efficient and comfortable. SPF is known to resist heat transfer extremely well, and it offers a highly effective solution in reducing unwanted air infiltration through cracks, seams, and joints.
Closed Cell Spray Foam Crawlspace Walls
• An effective treatment of a moist / damp crawlspace is a vapor barrier. This will prevent moisture from the natural ground level and condensation on the ductwork, wood framing, and mold growth as a result of moisture.
• Air penetration into the house at ground level is visible from dust captured by fiberglass batt insulation, water / moisture stains on nails and cobwebs around air pathways.
• These signs represent the room for improvement in your homes thermal, moisture and pressure barrier of the conditioned living space with a crawl space encapsulation treatment of the parameter.
• Closed Cell Spray Foam as an insulator in crawl spaces outperforms alternatives but is more costly to manufacture and install.
Commercial / Industrial Spray Foam
Closed Cell Spray Foam Transition Walls / Cathedral Ceilings
Closed Cell Spray Foam Makes Has The Highest R-Value Per Inch of Any Insulation R7.4 Per Inch
✓ Full Moisture Pressure And Thermal Barrier
✓ Warmer all winter long
✓ Cooler in the summer
✓ Improve indoor air quality
✓ Consistent temperatures
Great for Sill Plate and Rim Joist
Box Sill Basement Insulation, two-part closed cell spray foam has three advantages over fiberglass, cellulose, sheep’s wool, rockwool, mineral wool, and other types of insulation.
✓ Rim Joist Thermal Barrier - Highest R-Value Per Inch
✓ Rim Joist Moisture Barrier - Prevents Vapor Transfer
✓ Rim Joist Pressure Barrier - Prevents Air Movement
Considering spray foam insulation?
Do the research, get free advice from professionals, compare their opinions and experiences.We consider all the ways to use spray foam. Shipping containers, tiny house conversions,box trucks, boats, buses, and more.